Best Cappuccino Machine Reviews and Ratings
Are you trying to looking for a site with the best cappuccino machine reviews so you can find one that’s right for your kitchen?
Do you want to know what the best cappuccino maker you can get is in any price range?
Then this free guide is perfect for you.
Below, you’ll find this guide divided into two parts:
- How to Choose the Right Cappuccino Maker for Your Needs
- List of the Best Cappuccino Machine Reviews
How to Find the Right Cappuccino Maker for Your Needs
As you already know, cappuccinos are coffee drinks that are prepared with a blend of espresso, milk and steamed-milk foam.
Cappuccinos come in many variations, but the two most common types are “chiaro” and “scuro.” A chiaro is a light cappuccino that has more steamed milk than froth; also known as a wet cappuccino. A scuro is a dark cappuccino that has more froth than steamed milk; also known as a dry cappuccino.
Knowing what type of coffee drink you enjoy most is important because you want to get a cappuccino machine that can deliver your preferred taste.
You see, not all cappuccino makers are designed in the same way. Some devices allow you to control the amount of steam milk versus froth, while others don’t. Also, some products are completely automatic and do everything for you, while others require a few extra steps on your part.
Here are a few questions you should ask yourself before scrolling down to the cappuccino machine reviews:
- Do you want a mess-free device that’s fully automatic or do you not mind grinding and tamping your own coffee beans?
- Are you o.k. with a machine that froths milk to one type of consistency or do you want a product that allows you to tweak this setting to your individual taste?
- Would you rather have a machine that includes an on-board milk container or do you not mind having to supply your own separate jug for this?
Your answers to the above questions will help guide you in the right direction for which is the best cappuccino machine for you to buy.
It would be a huge waste of your time and money for you to get the wrong cappuccino maker only to realize that it doesn’t produce a drink that matches your taste and/or lifestyle needs. Fortunately, by reading our guide you’ll prevent this.
In the reviews below, you’ll find the three best products on the market that fit each type of home brewer’s needs. We’ve hand selected the top devices that align perfectly with the answers to the questions we proposed above.
So, read through each review and then decide which cappuccino maker is right for you.
Best Cappuccino Machine Reviews
#1 Best Cappuccino Maker
Customer Rating: 4 stars
Current Price: $179
If you want a cappuccino maker that has the best combination of features for a great price, then this is your best choice.
What’s great about this machine is that it allows you to make fine-tuned adjustments to the milk frother. The frothing dial range goes from pure espresso (no milk) all the way up to latte (most milk.) This allows you to find your preferred setting for cappuccino.
Another great feature is that the on-board milk frother automatically prepares the cappuccino at the touch of a button. You don’t have to manually pour the milk into the drink. Also, the milk container is removable so you can store it in the refrigerator when not in use.
The only drawback to this device is that you have to grind your own beans and tamp them into the portafilter. If that doesn’t bother you, then this is the best cappuccino maker you can get.
Other reasons why the Mr. Coffee BVMC-ECMP1000 is a great buy include:
- 15-bar pump pressure
- Stylish design that fits any kitchen
- Fine-tunable, automatic milk frother
- Makes single- or double-shots
- Intuitive touch panel for customizing your beverages
- Removable milk reservoir and water reservoir for easy cleaning
- Included recipe guide for making over 20 different drinks
#2 Top Rated Device
Customer Rating: 4.8 stars
Current Price: $299
If your looking for a cappuccino machine that’s fully automatic and requires not messy preparation or clean up, then this is your best pick.
The Nespresso CitiZ Milk Frothing Machine is a compact device that does everything for you at the touch of a button. By using easy-serving-espresso (ESE) pods, preparing a cup of cappuccino couldn’t be any simpler. Just pop the capsule into the machine, press a button and it extracts the espresso automatically into your cup.
To brew a cappuccino, all you have to do is press another button to turn on the milk frother. Within seconds you’ll have a nice blend of steamed milk that you can add to your espresso cup, creating a delicious cappuccino.
The only negative sides of owning this machine is that you cannot fine tune the milk steaming/frothing ratio and you also have to manually pour the milk into your espresso to make a cappuccino. However, the automatic features and mess-free preparation and clean up more than make up for these small flaws.
Here are some other reason why you might want the Nespresso CitiZ with Milk Frother:
- 19-bar pump pressure
- Fast preheating time; 25 seconds
- Used pod collector
- Programmable beverage quantity
- Aeroccino milk frother is removable to store in refrigerator
- 1-liter (34-ounces) removable water reservoir and drip tray for easy cleaning
- Pivoting cup tray accommodates tall recipe glasses
- Energy saving mode activates after 9 minutes of inactivity
#3 Best Cappuccino Making Machine
Customer Rating: 4 stars
Current Price: $89
Our final recommendation is a hybrid of the first two cappuccino makers.
Not only does it allow you to use fresh ground coffee beans, but it also accepts ESE pods for those of you who want a mess-free preparation experience.
This device also has a milk frothing wand, however it doesn’t allow you to adjust the steam/froth settings and you have to provide your own milk container.
For under $90, you can’t beat the value of this product. If you want a device that gives you the option of using ESE pods or not and are fine with a set milk frothing/steaming ratio, this would be a great purchase for your home.
Other highlights of the De’Longhi EC155 include:
- 15-bar pump pressure
- Dual function filter holder which gives you the option of using ESE pods or ground coffee
- Swivel jet frother
- Self-priming operation, which reduces start up time
- Removable 35-ounce water tank and drip tray for easy cleaning
- High-quality stainless steel boiler
- Convenient cup warmer to keep your cups hot after brewing
We hope that this free guide has helped you find the best cappuccino maker for your home. This list of the best cappuccino machine reviews came from in-depth research on the top products in the market, and regardless of the device that you choose we’re sure that you’ll enjoy the home brewing experience.